02 dec Think-Tank on the Supermarket of the Future
Are you motivated to use your talent and involvement for a better urban food future? Then you might be the perfect contributer to the Flevo Campus (Almere) Think-Tank.
Participants of the Think-Tank are enthusiastic and ambitious young thinkers and doers who are happy to work for the benefit of society. Their initiative and commitment is indispensable for our goal in finding pathways to a more sustainable urban food future.
From the beginning of February 2023 until the end of March 2023 a group of student participants will form this year’s Think Tank. The Think Tank consists of training days, an excursion, and co-working sessions. Participants will be divided into groups of 4 or 5, working together on sub-themes around how they want the supermarket to look like in future (the supermarket of the future).
At the end of the Think Tank you and your team will have a concrete and testable solution for a more sustainable supermarket of the future. They will mix participants from different disciplines and institutions. Participants will learn to be inspired by what they see around them (through excursions) and utilise everyone’s talents in co-creating a project for the supermarket of the future. Flevo Campus offers you the possibility to continue the project after the Think-Tank. To top it all off, your project will be showcased in an event to be organised later in the Spring of 2023.
These are the dates on which you will come together:
- February 03, 2023 – Introductions and team building session with an expert 10:00-12:00
- February 10, 2023 – Workshop in prototyping, 10:00-14:00
- February 17, 2023 – Workshop in designing, 10:00-14:00
- February 24, 2023 – Excursion Day in Flevoland, 10:00-17:00
- March 03, 2023 – Working session #1, 10:00-14:00
- March 17, 2023 – Working session #2, 10:00-14:00
- March 31, 2023 – Working session #3, 10:00-14:00
- Spring 2023 (date to be decided) – Event to showcase developed projects.
*Times are subject to change. Please note all program days are on Fridays and that it is mandatory to be present during all days. Lunch will be provided on each day and there will be a group dinner at the end of the Think-Tank. Participation is free of charge but they do ask for full commitment and active participation. You can confirm your interest in participating by email to: email@example.com (Harrison)